Organizational Review & Development
3. Implementing the Change Management Program.
- Oversee/Help Drive the Integration Process. Energize, educate and focus people and teams on the strategic goals and objectives. Develop practical action plans to achieve the desired behaviors and cultural environment. Interventions will include large-scale implementation and communications conferences; strategy implementation teams; large group planning sessions; "change-champions" workshops and development sessions; leadership and team development sessions; knowledge and best-practice exchange sessions; and high profile leadership activities.
4. Providing On-going Support.
- Supporting the Change Process. Ensuring that everyone keeps up the momentum and energy. Institutionalize the operating principles and values. Increase the buy-in and commitment broadly throughout the organization. This is accomplished through recognition and reward programs; continued use of the project teams; multi-media communications programs; facilitated team meetings; progress review and re-planning workshops; and senior team re-commitment and focus.
5. Evaluating the Results.
- Refreshing and Refocusing. Evaluate progress. Assess how the organization views the efforts and activities. Utilize climate audits; stakeholder and customer surveys; project team review workshops; 360o Organization, Team and Leadership Feedback; and review business results. Re-plan and refocus.
Change is unavoidable. People tend to resist or have other difficulty keeping pace with change. For the past twenty years we have been able to help leaders and their organizations to understand and manage the change process.